Buffalo-Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli Florets
Health-seeking wing lovers and vegetarians alike will clamor for these slightly addictive, spicy morsels of broccoli and cauliflower. Cauliflower and broccoli florets make a fun replacement to chicken wings in this flavorful finger food.
- 1 large broccoli tree (or two smaller stems)
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 2 (12-ounce) bottles red wing sauce (We like Frank’s RedHot, because it’s made with natural ingredients.)
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (8-ounce) boxes seasoned breadcrumbs (regular or gluten-free)
- Prepared lower-calorie blue cheese dressing
- Celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove stem from broccoli, and core cauliflower. Cut into bite-sized florets. Wash and dry extremely well.
- Stir wing sauce and oil in a large bowl. Add vegetables, and stir until well coated.
- Place breadcrumbs in a pie plate. Dredge florets in the crumbs a few at a time. Set on baking sheet.
- Bake 15–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place on a serving platter, and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.