Photo Credit: Elizabeth Stein
Buckwheat Autumn Salad
Satisfy carb cravings with this hearty, gluten-free salad.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups buckwheat, cooked
- 1 pound sweet potato, roasted and cubed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ cup walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with dressing, and serve.
Source: Eating Purely: More than 100 All-Natural Gluten-Free Recipes for a Healthy Life (Skyhorse, 2015) by Elizabeth Stein