Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 14 pancakes
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1/2 cup Kite Hill Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (can substitute with vanilla extract)
- 3 tablespoons almond oil
- Sift flour baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine yogurt and milk. Whisk in salt, sugar, vanilla, and oil.
- Gently fold dry ingredients together with yogurt mixture until combined.
- Once a pourable consistency is achieved, let the batter rest for 5 minutes
- Heat a non-stick skillet with 1 teaspoon of vegan butter or pan spray.
- Pour 1½ ounces of batter per pancake onto the skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on top and along the edges. Flip and cook for another minute.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post