Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 3/4 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 radishes sliced thinly
- Crumbled queso fresco optional
- Stir the first 6 ingredients in a bowl to form a dough. Divide into 4 equal portions. Working with one portion at a time, roll into a ball and place on a sheet of plastic wrap. Top with a second sheet. Roll or press into a 5 inch circle. Place tostada, still in plastic, in the refrigerator. Repeat with remaining dough. Chill tostadas 30 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat. Working with 1 tostada at a time, peel off top layer of plastic. Invert into pan, and peel away top sheet of plastic. Cook 45 seconds per side or until set and beginning to brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Continue with remaining tostadas, lightly spraying the pan with cooking spray between each one.
- Top each tostada with 2 Tbsp guacamole and 3 Tbsp black beans. Top evenly with sliced radish and top with queso fresco, if desired.
Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 520mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine