Photo Credit: Dannon
Blaze Your Own Trail Mix Bark
Use Dannon yogurt and make a trail mix bark that makes a great snack.
- 2 cups Dannon Light & Fit Original Greek Blackberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups rail mix (pepitas, chopped almonds, dried cranberries and cocoa nibs), divided
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, honey, and salt; mix well. Fold in 1 cup trail mix.
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with plastic wrap. Spread yogurt mixture evenly onto the base of the pan to cover. Sprinkle surface of the yogurt with remaining trail mix. Cover and freeze to set.
- When the yogurt mixture is frozen solid (3-4 hours), break the bark into shards and serve immediately. Bark can be broken and placed in a plastic bag and kept frozen for up to 2 weeks.