Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Casarecce
- 2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 1 cup leeks sliced
- 5 leaves sage
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Sweet paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions reserving ½-cup pasta cooking water.
- In a skillet sauté squash with half the olive oil for three minutes, stir in broth and simmer until thoroughly cooked.
- Let cool down and process in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in a skillet heat remaining olive oil with sage leaves, leeks and paprika, sauté three minutes, stir in broccoli, ½-cup pasta cooking water, season with salt and sauté for three more minutes.
- Stir in butternut sauce and simmer together for one minute. Discard sage.
- Drain pasta and toss with veggie mixture and sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine