Photo Credit: Atkins
Atkins Keto Small Batch Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These low-carb pumpkin cookies are the perfect fall dessert!
Categories: dessert, gluten-free, keto, recipes, snacks, vegetarian Tags: keto cookies, keto desserts, Low-Carb, low-carb cookies, low-carb desserts, pumpkin, pumpkin cookies
Shop IngredientsHow this works
Keyword: keto cookies, keto dessert, low-carb, low-carb cookies, low-carb dessert, pumpkin, pumpkin cookies
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon superfine blanched almond flour
- 3 teaspoons truvia sweet complete (2 tsp= 7 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin, canned
- 1 tablespoon butter, salted or unsalted
- 1 tablespoon Lily's sugar free chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°; prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda with a fork. Mix in pumpkin, melted butter and vanilla until well combined and a dough forms. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pack dough into 2 tablespoon (or 1-ounce) measure, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Use hands to flatten and form into evenly round cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are browned, watching closely in the last few minutes to prevent burning. Cool on the baking sheet for 30 minutes before moving- these cookies will be fragile until fully cooled. One cookie is one serving.
This recipe originally appeared on Atkins.
Calories: 110.5kcal | Protein: 1.8g | Fat: 9.7g | Fiber: 5.2g