Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 10 ounces frozen cranberries or 3 cups fresh
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup diced crystallized ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste, optional
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Place cranberries in a small pot over medium high heat. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 15 minutes, stirring frequently. All of the cranberries should be broken apart. Add small amounts of additional water to create desired consistency. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serve alongside a Vegan Pecan Sage Holiday Loaf.
Recipe Courtesy of Da Capo Lifelong Press and Chef Mark Reinfeld of Vegan Fusion and the Doctor and the Chef (www.doctorandchef.com).
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post