Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 small to medium zucchini, grated
- 1 cup Simple Truth Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Simple Truth Organic Coconut Sugar
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic Unfiltered Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a glass bread loaf pan.
- Using a 1 cup measurement tool, press out as much water from zucchini as you can. You should be left with approximately 1 cup of zucchini. Set aside zucchini and discard water.
- In a medium mixing bowl and using an electric mixer, combine almond butter, coconut sugar, water, flaxseed meal, vanilla and salt together until smooth.
- Stir in zucchini, chocolate chunks and baking soda. Stir in apple cider vinegar.
- Add batter to loaf pan and bake 40-45 minutes, until loaf smells fragrant and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post