Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/2 cup natural almonds
- 2 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper, plus extra
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 10 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 4 kale leaves, stemmed
- 3 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp shaved Pecorino Romano cheese, for garnish
- In small bowl, stir together almonds and tamari. Add to frying pan andcook over medium heat, stirring often, until moisture has evaporated and pan isdry, about 6 to 10 minutes. Tumble onto a piece of parchment paper and letalmonds cool completely before coarsely chopping.
- In large bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, tahini, and orange andlemon juice until well combined. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oiluntil a homogenous sauce forms. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepperbefore stirring in chives.
- Finely slice Brussels sprouts and kale leaves into thin shreds. Add tobowl and, using your hands, massage dressing into shredded greens untilslightly softened, about 1 minute. Add mandarin segments, pomegranate seeds,and chopped almonds; toss to incorporate.
- Transfer salad to large serving bowl and garnish with shavings of cheeseand a grind of pepper. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate for up to 1hour before serving.
Calories: 0.134kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 321mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post