Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 cups watermelon chunks seeds removed
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water or plain water
- 1/3 cup raw agave or natural cane sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from 2 large lemons
- Place watermelon, raspberries and water in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher; compost leftover solids.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice, until sugar dissolves.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour, or serve immediately over ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries or watermelon slices, if desired.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post