Shop IngredientsHow this works
Sweet & Spicy Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1/2 package OZO™ Plant-Based Mexican Seasoned Ground
- 3 pieces butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk until well combined. (Depending on what kind of peanut butter you choose, you may need to whisk a little extra until it blends with the rest of the mixture.)
- In a medium-sized sauté pan, heat a splash of your preferred cooking oil over medium heat.
- Once the pan is warm, add OZO Plant-Based Mexican Seasoned Ground and cook for 5-7 minutes, breaking it up with a spatula as it cooks, until the ground has a nice golden brown coloration on all sides.
- Reduce heat to low and mix in ¾ of the sauce mixture until the ground is completely coated.
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Scoop desired amount of cooked mixture into each butter lettuce cup. Top with mango, cabbage, peanuts, and chili pepper. Drizzle each wrap with the remaining sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds to finish.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post