Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained*
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Sauté garlic with rosemary and olive oil until garlic turns lightly yellow.
- Add shrimp and browned on both sides.
- Add cannellini beans and veggie broth Season with salt and pepper and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, and cook an additional minute.
- Serve with additional olive oil drizzled on top and an Italian bread crouton on the side.
*Dry beans can be used [even better] They can be cooked directly in a crockpot by filling it up one inch above beans level and let it go until fully cooked
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post