Shop IngredientsHow this works
Avocado Mango Salsa:
- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter
- 1 medium vine-ripened tomato, chopped, 1 cup
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 8 (6-in. ea.) corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- For Avocado Mango Salsa: Combine avocado, mango, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice and cilantro in medium bowl.
- For Tacos: Melt Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tomato, red onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in chickpeas, tomato paste and 3/4 cup water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until a thick sauce forms and mixture is heated through, about 7 minutes.
- Divide chickpea mixture evenly between warmed tortillas and top with shredded lettuce and Avocado Mango Salsa. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 560mg | Potassium: 809mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine