Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 thick slices ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces raw peeled shrimp
- 4.5 ounces dried chorizo, cut into 1/4-inch discs
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Cut bread into cubes a similar size to diameter of the chorizo and put in a bowl. Drizzle in olive oil. Add prawns (shrimp) and chorizo and a good grind of salt and pepper, then toss to mix. Thread onto skewers, alternating between bread, prawns and chorizo.
- Lay skewers directly over the fire and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, turning regularly, until prawns are pink and cooked through and bread is crisp. If the bread is catching too quickly, move skewers slightly farther away from the fire to cook more gently.
- To serve, scatter over the parsley and squeeze over the lemon. Eat while hot.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post