Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla Mini Wheels or Mini Farfalle
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, roots removed, diced lengthwise
- 1 bag (6oz.) fresh baby spinach
- 1 ½ cups half and half
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt
- Cook leeks in a large skillet over medium heat in olive oil for 5 minutes
- Add baby spinach, half and half, and season with salt and black pepper; bring to a simmer
- Cool sauce for five minutes
- Process sauce in a blender until smooth
- Cook pasta according to package directions; when 3 minutes are remaining, add broccoli to the boiling water
- Drain pasta and broccoli
- Toss with creamy spinach leek sauce
- Stir in cheese and serve
Recipe courtesy of Barilla.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine