Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound sashimi-grade red snapper, skin removed, flesh cut into 1⁄2-inch (12-mm) pieces
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1⁄2-inch (12-mm) pieces
- Place the fish in a large glass bowl. Add the salt and lime juice. The juice should fully cover the fish. Add the mango, and gently stir to coat the ingredients with the lime juice. Cover the bowl, and refrigerate it for 3 to 4 hours, or until the fish becomes opaque in color. Drain the fish and serve it immediately.
- Nutrition Notes: Besides adding a vibrantly fresh, colorful dish to your routine, you will benefit from the small amount of complex carbohydrates in this dish. This easy-to-digest option is a great meal to add pre- or post-physical activity or for an extra boost of energy midday.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post