Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 12 cookies
- Liquid from 1 (15-ounce) can of chickpeas
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup organic coconut palm sugar, milled into powder
- Preheat oven to 220°.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add chickpea liquid, cream of tartar and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer on high for 1 minute.
- Add sugar gradually; continue to beat until stiff peaks hold in the meringue.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon teaspoons of the meringue onto lined baking sheet; leave 1 inch of space between cookies.
- Bake for 1 hour, 10 minutes.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post