Shop IngredientsHow this works
- ½ cup quinoa
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- ¼ cup Califia Farms® Unsweetened Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 garlic clove minced or pressed
- 1 container (5oz) arugula
- 2 navel oranges peeled and cut into rounds
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup pistachios roughly chopped
- In a medium saucepan combine quinoa, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1 cup water.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer quinoa to a plate to cool.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid combine yogurt, lemon juice, oil, turmeric, garlic, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Screw on lid and shake to combine.
- To serve, place arugula and quinoa in a bowl and toss with yogurt dressing.
- Top with oranges, pomegranate seeds, and pistachios.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post