Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 Incogmeato Burger Patties
- 2 burger buns
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 slices vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place burgers on the oven rack and toast for about 5 minutes.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add Incogmeato burgers and cook until both sides start to brown.
- Add the marinara sauce to the pan and simmer.
- Add the cheese and cover. Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Add burgers to the buns and top with basil and other desired greens.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post