Photo Credit: Pure Blends
Vegan Cranberry Apple Stuffing
An easy vegan stuffing recipe made with Italian bread, apples, and fresh herbs.
Share this Post
- 4 cups cubed country-style Italian bread
- 6 tablespoons Pure Blends™ Coconut Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) white mushrooms, chopped, (3 cups)
- 3 medium Gala apples, cored and chopped, (3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh herbs, such as parsley, sage and rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 2-quart baking dish with additional Pure Blends™ Coconut Oil Plant-Based Butter.
- Arrange bread cubes on baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt 4 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, apples, carrots, celery, onions, pecans, dried cranberries, sea salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just tender and mushrooms have cooked down, about 15 minutes.
- Combine vegetable mixture, toasted bread cubes, broth and herbs In large bowl, then transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, brush top with remaining 2 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter and bake uncovered 15 minutes, or until top is slightly crispy.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 370mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Calcium: 420mg
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post