Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 1/2 cups vegan dark chocolate chips (preferably grain-sweetened)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package Mori-nu firm silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pre-made pie shell
- Melt the chocolate chips by heating them in a double boiler over medium heat until the consistency is smooth, lump-free, and creamy, stirring only once or twice.
- Meanwhile puree the maple syrup, tofu, vanilla, and sea salt in a food processor until smooth. When the chocolate is thoroughly melted (about 20 minutes), add it to the food processor and blend well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and chill until firm all the way through, about 1 hour.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post