Shop IngredientsHow this works
- ½ cup palm coconut shortening, or softened butter(such as Nutiva)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup mashed bananas(2–3 ripened bananas)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- ½ cup dried pineapple, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Cream shortening or butter with honey, bananas, egg, and vanilla in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft and well-blended.
- Add flours, baking powder, and salt; stir until combined. Mix in coconut, nuts, and pineapple.
- Fill muffin liners ¾ full with batter. Bake 15 minutes, until tester toothpick comes out clean.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 184mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 19g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post