Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- olive oil (garnish)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (garnish)
- Peel the the sweet potatoes, then chop into large chunks and add to a pot of boiling water.
- Let mixture boil for 40 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Drain the water from the sweet potatoes.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a food processor with tahini, protein powder, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper.
- Purée until smooth.
- Refrigerate the hummus in an airtight container until cooled.
- Garnish with olive oil and cilantro before serving.
This recipe originally appeared on Ancient Nutrition.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post