Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 10 cookies
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp oat milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tsp monk fruit powder
- In small bowl, place nut or seed butter and freeze until stiff but still pliable, about a half-hour. Quickly form into 10 balls about 1 tsp each, place on parchment-lined plate and return to freezer until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together oat flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- In another small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, oat milk, and vanilla extract. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir together with wooden spoon or rubber spatula until well combined. Form cookie dough into 10 balls each roughly 1 ½ Tbsp in size.
- Working with one ball of cookie dough at a time, make a wide well that extends about three-quarters of the way through the ball of cookie dough. Add one ball of frozen nut or seed butter filling into well and gently form cookie dough around filling ball, fully enclosing with dough. Place filled cookie on prepared baking tray and continue process with remaining cookie dough and filling. Bake cookies, one tray at a time, until softly set, about 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool and firm up on baking tray for 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely to room temperature.
- Once cookies have cooled, gently melt chocolate in heat-safe bowl over saucepan of gently simmering water. Once completely melted, remove bowl from saucepan and stir in monk fruit powder. Drizzle over cookies and let set in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Cookies will keep in airtight container for up to a week.
Make quick work of shaping cookies by using a cookie scoop. They come in a variety of sizes and help ensure picture-perfect cookies every time.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 159mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post