Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 bunch of curly or lacinato kale
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 250°. Remove kale ribs, and tear leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together with hands to massage kale.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake 30–35 minutes, until crisp.
Live Naturally is excited to partner with Johnson & Wales University. Madeleine Weitzner, Chef Adam Sacks and Sarah Rule (l to r) developed this recipe, with prep help from teaching assistants Nicole Sandor and Jake Bauer (not pictured). Known as a recognized leader in culinary education, JWU is changing the way the world eats. For info, visit jwu.edu/denver.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 650mg | Fiber: 1g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post