Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 cups (1 liter) non-dairy milk
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3.5 ounces (100g) dairy-free chocolate, grated
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- Vegan marshmallows (optional)
- Heat all the ingredients for the hot chocolate (except the grated chocolate) together in a saucepan until it reaches a light simmer, then add the chocolate. Whisk until the chocolate has melted - don't let it boil.
- Serve your hot chocolate in mugs, topped with a sprinkle of cacao powder and vegan marshmallows, if you like.
Excerpted from Vegan Christmas: Over 70 Amazing Recipes for the Festive Season © 2018 By Gaz Oakley. Published By Quadrille.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post