Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound frozen, shelled edamame
- 1 (13-ounce) bag soba noodles
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 medium cucumber, medium dice
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a medium pot; add edamame. Return water to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook 2–3 minutes, until beans are hot. Strain, and rinse with cold water. Transfer edamame to a large bowl.
- Fill the same pot with water, and bring to a boil. Add noodles, return water to a boil, stirring to separate noodles. Reduce heat to low, and simmer about 3 minutes, until tender. Strain, and rinse with cold water. Add to bowl with edamame.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, miso, ginger, honey and cayenne. Drizzle in sesame oils, and whisk to emulsify.
- Add to noodles, along with cucumber, carrots and cilantro. Stir gently to combine. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 797mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post