Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 large roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons premade olive tapenade (jar or from the deli case)
- 1/3 cup crumbled herb and garlic feta cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces block cheese)
- 15 small pearls of fresh mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place crust on a baking sheet, and brush the dough with olive oil. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, roasted red peppers, olive tapenade and all the cheeses.
- Bake 10–15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post