Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 14 oz. can or jar of artichoke hearts
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Thaw spinach in a microwave-safe dish for 1–2 minutes. Remove and drain excess liquid.
- Drain liquid from the artichoke hearts. Chop into quarters.
- Place spinach, artichoke hearts, mayo, and grated parmesan cheese in a big bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Spread spinach artichoke dip into a cast iron dish or oven-safe dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil. Place dip under the broiler for 30–60 seconds, watching carefully. The top of the dip should be lightly browned.
- Remove dip from oven and serve with raw vegetables and gluten-free crackers or grain-free tortilla chips.
This recipe originally appeared on Primal Kitchen's blog.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post