Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Simple Truth rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Simple Truth Grade-A Dark Color Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chopped Simple Truth Sea Salt Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- In a large bowl, mix rolled oats, flaxseed meal, shredded coconut and sea salt together.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup, and stir until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts. Let dough sit for 5 minutes. (This will help dough stick together better.)
- Roll 1 1/4-inch balls of dough and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- When you have finished rolling all of the dough into balls, place baking sheet in the freezer for 1 hour to let the balls set. Keep bliss balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator or the freezer.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post