Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 tablespoon powdered cocoa
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (try Fage’s Greek yogurt)
- ¾ cup cashew milk (try So Delicious Cashew Milk Unsweetened Vanilla)
- ¼ ripe avocado, peeled
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 4 drops vanilla stevia elixir (optional)
- Place cocoa, yogurt and cashew milk in a blender, and puree for 1 minute, until the cocoa powder is well mixed. Scrape down with a spatula to break up powdery clumps that stick to the sides.
- Add avocado, banana, agave, ice and optional stevia to the blender, and blend until smooth. Add extra cashew milk if too thick.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post