Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 eggplant
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Oregano, fresh or dried
- Basil, fresh
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Slice 1 eggplant into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet, brush with olive oil, and roast in a 425-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip each slice, and top with tomato sauce, mozzarella, dried oregano or fresh basil, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Broil 3–5 minutes, or bake about 10 minutes, just until cheese is bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine