Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup Raspberries Fresh or Frozen
- 1 cup Strawberries Fresh or Frozen
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Vanilla Bean Seeds Removed
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Icelandic Provisions Vanilla Skyr
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine fruit and water.
- Let mixture come to a boil & mash the fruit with a wooden spoon.
- When fruit softens, add in vanilla, cinnamon, ginger & sugar and stir well to combine.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spoon compote over Icelandic Provisions Vanilla Skyr.
- Top with granola & fresh berries.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post