Shop IngredientsHow this works
- ½ pounds raw cashews
- 2½ bananas
- 2 cups rice milk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Boil cashews in water in a large pot until tender. Be careful not to let the water evaporate completely.
- Drain cashews and place in the freezer quickly to cool down.
- Once cooled, place cashews in a blender. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Place ice cream mixture in an ice cream maker and churn, or place in freezer until desired consistency is achieved.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine