Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 green chile pepper seeded, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop red onions, cilantro and green chillies. Set aside.
- Slice avocados in half and remove the pits. Dice the avocado halves and scoop out with a tablespoon. Place in a bowl.
- Add the onion, cilantro, green chillies, lime juice and salt to the bowl.
- Stir together (without overdoing it) until all ingredients are mixed enough, but the avocado retains a chunky texture.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post