Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 peach, sliced and grilled
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 ounces Traeger Smoked Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- When ready to cook, set grill temperature to 375° and preheat, lid closed, for 15 minutes.
- Cut peach into six slices and brush with Traeger Smoked Simple Syrup. Place directly on grill grate and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until peaches soften and get grill marks.
- In a mixing glass, add three slices of grilled peaches, five mint leaves and Traeger Smoked Simple Syrup.
- Muddle ingredients to release oils of the mint and juices from the grilled peaches. Add bourbon and crushed ice.
- Shake and pour into a stemless wine glass. Top off with more crushed ice. Garnish with a grilled peach and mint sprig.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post