Shop IngredientsHow this works
Cheese Plate Wreath:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Leaves from 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cheese curds or fresh mozzarella balls
- 8 ounces Parmesan or other hard cheese, broken up into bite-sized chunks
- 2 big bunches of fresh rosemary
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup honey for serving
- Open cream cheese. Wet hands slightly and tear off bits of cream cheese. Form into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- On a flat plate, mix together zest, thyme, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Roll cheese balls through spice mixture. Make sure each ball picks up a lot of the flavorful goodies. Store cheese balls in fridge until ready to use.
- To serve, cut bunches of rosemary, and form a wreath on a plate or cutting board. Place cream cheese balls, Parmesan chunks and cheese curds around your wreath like holiday ornaments. Fill in gaps with bright clusters of dried cranberries, and serve with a bit of honey on the side for dipping.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post