Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 large bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries (plus more for decorating)
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 9 x 4–inch (23 x 10–cm) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir well. Add the mashed bananas, coconut oil, maple syrup, flaxseed and vanilla. Mix to form the batter, then fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and cover it with aluminum foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Leave the bread to cool fully before slicing and decorate with more raspberries before serving.
Excerpted from Earth Vegan Eats: 60 Delicious Gluten-Free Plant-Based Recipes. © 2021 by Maria Gureeva. Published by Page Street Publishing.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post