Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 tablespoons Country Crock® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil Stick divided
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled if desired and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans rinsed and drained
- 4 8 inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add sweet potato, garlic, cumin and chipotle chili powder and cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Lightly mash sweet potatoes with a fork and stir in spinach until wilted and then black beans. Remove mixture from skillet and wipe skillet clean.
- Place ¾ cup sweet potato mixture on one side of each tortilla top then fold tortillas in half.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Plant Butter in skillet. Place 2 tortillas in skillet and cook 5 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining Plant Butter and tortillas.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post