Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 5 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- You can mix these cookies with a stand mixer or by hand. Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Add the sugar and almond flour. If you’re using a stand mixer, whisk in the sugar and almond flour with the mixer. If you are mixing by hand, fold in the sugar and almond flour.
- We recommend using the #20 scoop for these cookies, about 3¼ tablespoons. You can also scoop the dough with a large soup spoon. Place the cookies about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the entire cookie is golden brown and just barely soft to the touch when you gently press on the top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the baking sheets before transferring to a storage container or serving tray. These adhere to the parchment paper a little during baking, so you need to wait until they are fully cool to transfer.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post