Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil Stick, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease with Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, melted Country Crock Plant Butter With Almond Oil, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with wooden spoon. Stir in remaining ingredients and spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
* To ripen bananas quickly, bake unpeeled bananas on baking sheet at 350°, about 15 minutes or until skins have blackened. Slice skins open and scoop out banana. Tip: To make muffins, prepare recipe as directed above. Spoon into greased 12-cup muffin pan. Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post