Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 medium apple, shredded
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips and/or raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, stir the wet ingredients together until smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Fold in the shredded apple and the chocolate chips and/or raisins.
- Spoon out balls of the dough, about 1 tablespoon each, and place them on the baking sheet 1 inch apart. Use your hands to slightly flatten the balls.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the tops of the cookies are crisp. Let them cool completely, then enjoy right away or transfer to an airtight container.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post