Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- When ready to cook, set grill temperature to 450˚ and preheat, lid closed, for 15 minutes.
- Brush cauliflower with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Put cauliflower in a cast iron skillet, place directly on the grill grate and cook for 45 minutes, until golden brown and the center is tender.
- While cauliflower is cooking, combine melted butter, parmesan, garlic and parsley in a small bowl.
- During the last 20 minutes of cooking, baste cauliflower with the melted butter mixture.
- Remove cauliflower from the grill and top with extra parmesan and parsley if desired.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 30g | Sodium: 253mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post