Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets, divided
- ½ sweet potato, diced
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 1 small parsnip, diced
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- ¼ medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1½ cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder (or try recipe in the sidebar)
- 1 can (14 ounce) coconut milk, divided
- Sea salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place half of cauliflower florets and all sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips on trays; roast 45 minutes, until vegetables are soft and slightly caramelized. Stir vegetables partway through to be sure they don’t burn. Set aside when done.
- Make cauliflower curry sauce: Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 5–10 minutes, until translucent. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add remaining cauliflower and curry powder. Cook 5–10 minutes, until cauliflower starts browning and begins to soften.
- Add ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut milk; simmer 10 minutes, until a fork easily pierces cauliflower.
- Place in a blender; blend until smooth. Use remaining coconut milk to thin sauce to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine cauliflower curry sauce with roasted root vegetables in a medium skillet. Let simmer 10 minutes. Season to taste with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a large skillet. Add zucchini; sauté 3–5 minutes, until softened. Stir in spinach to wilt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss root vegetables with zucchini noodles and spinach. Garnish with cilantro.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post