Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 bunches of purple grapes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Dried thyme
- 4 ounces honey goat cheese*
- Artisan bread, sliced
- Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place grapes in a shallow glass baking dish, one you would also use as a serving dish. Brush grapes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried thyme.
- Bake in oven 15–20 minutes, until sizzling and grape skins just begin to pop.
- *If you can’t find honey goat cheese at your store, make your own! In a food processor, blend until smooth 4 ounces soft goat cheese, 1/8 cup honey, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post