Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8-oz) block feta cheese
- Crackers or toasts, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, toss together grapes and walnuts with 2 Tbsp of the olive oil. Spread mixture in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast about 25 minutes, until grapes are blistered and walnuts are toasted. Set baking sheet aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey and thyme.
- Spread flour on a plate or in a shallow bowl. Dip the feta in water, then dredge it in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add feta and cook, undisturbed, 3 minutes. Flip it once and continue cooking until it’s golden brown and cheese begins to crisp slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer feta to a serving plate. Top with the roasted grapes and walnuts, then drizzle with lemon dressing. Serve with crackers or toasts.
Adapted from The Secret Ingredient Cookbook © 2021 by Kelly Senyei. Photography © 2021 by Robert Bredvad. Reproduced by permission of Mariner Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 22g | Sodium: 1300mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post