Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 pounds
chicken wings, drumettes and flats
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon +2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame ginger
- minced chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place wings on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle one side with ¼ teaspoon salt, flip, and sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Bake 20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk miso, lime juice, maple syrup and ginger.
- Brush both sides of wings with glaze. Bake on top oven rack for an additional 5 minutes, until wings begin to brown.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and bake a final 2 minutes. Garnish with chives.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post