Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pack of Outer Aisle Original Sandwich Thins
- 4 chopped celery sticks
- 4 chopped carrots
- 1 chopped small onion
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of Poultry seasoning
- 3/4 stick of butter
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Place 3/4 stick of butter in a large frying pan and melt.
- Add celery, carrots, onion, salt, and pepper and cook on high heat until tender.
- Using your choice of Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins, pull pieces apart and place in a bowl.
- Heat up another frying pan & lightly grease with butter. Add entire bowl of chopped veggies and stir occasionally until golden brown.
- Chop up a handful of fresh parsley. Add the bowl of Outer Aisle to the pan of veggies along with the parsley, mixing all of the ingredients together for about 4 minutes.
- Place everything into a casserole dish. Drizzle chicken broth on top and place in oven for about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post