Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup whole-milk kefir
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine kefir and cream cheese with a hand mixer or immersion blender, until smooth.
- Mix in capers, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper, until well blended.
- Fold in cheese and artichoke hearts. For a fun presentation, serve in a bread bowl.
@dishitgirldina Dina Deleasa-Gonsar loves to create recipes and, in particular, experiment with ingredients.
Calories: 769kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 43g | Sodium: 2148mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 25g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post